Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is pie is absolutely delicious. I got the recipe from my MIL and everyone loved it. It is very rich but oh so good. On the top of her recipe in my MIL's handwriting it says, "good and very easy". Cooking time includes freezing time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temp (about 1/2 block)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I used 1% because thats what I had)
- 500 ml Cool Whip (1 small container)
- crushed salted peanuts (optional)
- Melt butter.
- Add graham cracker cumbs and mix together.
- Press crumb mixture into 8" pie plate
- set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and peanut butter together.
- Add icing sugar and milk.
- Mix well.
- Blend in cool whip, mixture should be creamy.
- Spread over crumbs in pie plate.
- Top with chrushed salted peanuts if desired.
- freeze 12-24 hours.
- Take out of freezer about 15- 20 min prior to serving to allow to soften a little.
- Cut with knife run under hot water.