12 hrs 30 mins
This is pie is absolutely delicious. I got the recipe from my MIL and everyone loved it. It is very rich but oh so good. On the top of her recipe in my MIL's handwriting it says, "good and very easy". Cooking time includes freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Add graham cracker cumbs and mix together.
- 3Press crumb mixture into 8" pie plate
- 4set aside.
- 5Blend cream cheese and peanut butter together.
- 6Add icing sugar and milk.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Blend in cool whip, mixture should be creamy.
- 9Spread over crumbs in pie plate.
- 10Top with chrushed salted peanuts if desired.
- 11freeze 12-24 hours.
- 12Take out of freezer about 15- 20 min prior to serving to allow to soften a little.
- 13Cut with knife run under hot water.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.1
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g