Top Review by BelleofPA
Just finished off my first piece of this wonderful frozen chocolate pie! It was so easy to make too---loved it! The only change I made was not using FF cream cheese (I had the Neufchatel on hand). Next time, I will try the strawberry version, but I have a feeling that the chocolate will win out (it usually does in this house!) thanks for posting.
- 118.29 ml light corn syrup (Karo is best)
- 118.29 ml half & half light cream
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 29.58 ml sugar substitute (Splenda is best)
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 9 inch chocolate cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat syrup and half and half in a microwave-safe container for 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds; stir until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture into blender or food processor; add cocoa, sucralose, sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Blend on medium speed in blender until very smooth. Add whipped topping and mix until uniformly blended.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer and thaw for 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional whipped toopping and cocoa, if desired.
- For a Mocha Pie, stir 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules into the syrup mixture before it is microwaved.