Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
While searching for homemade popsicles for my kids, I came across this recipe on the Kraft website. Please note that servings vary greatly depending on whether you use popsicle molds or you use 3 ounce paper cups. Have fun!!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package jell-o brand gelatin, any flavor (4-serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- Stir boiling water into gelatin and sugar in medium bowl at 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour into pops molds or plastic or paper cups.
- Freeze about 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Insert wooden spoon or stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Press firmly on bottom of mold to release pop.
- Store leftover pops in freezer.
My kids absolutely loved these! They are so easy to make. I must admit, I tried one, too. I will be keeping a constant supply in the freezer this summer!
I made this for my 21 month old son and he really enjoyed it, along with me to. Thanks Karen
Great recipe. I admit the first time I tried making them without the sugar and that was a mistake!! These definately need the extra sugar. Will be making these a lot, my son and I loved them!!