Recipe by Charlotte J
Our oldest graduates from high school this month. So I got this recipe from my sister in law, thanks Becky. It is so easy to make and very refreshing.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesof whole frozen strawberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (20 ounce) bottles 7-up
- 3 bananas, halved and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Hand cut the strawberries will still frozen and place in large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Take a 5 ounce plastic cup and fill 3/4 way fill.
- I like to use the Press & Seal wrap to cover each cup before putting them into freezer containers.
- Take out of the freezer one hour before serving.