Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great anytime dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons Cool Whip
- 2 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- In a large bowl beat sugar into cream cheese, using electric mixer.
- Beat in the milk all except 4 tablespoons
- In a pan CAREFULLY melt the chocolate chips and remainder of milk.
- Beat the chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture till smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place in pie crusts and freeze till firm. (About 4 hrs) included in (cooking time).
- thaw a little before serving.