Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A great make ahead frozen dessert!
Make and share this Frozen Adobe Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Let coffee ice cream warm slightly out of the freezer for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- Spread coffee ice cream over crust and drizzle with half of the fudge sauce.
- Freeze until slightly firm. Remove chocolate ice cream and warm slightly for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- Drizzle remaining fudge sauce over pie and sprinlke with almonds if desired.
- Freeze at least 2-3 hours before serving, if freezing longer, wrap well to prevent freezer burn.
- Serve with chocolate curls for garnish.
OMG! Wonderful! Loved this pie. Thanks for posting Pamela!