Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A great make ahead frozen dessert!
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 9 inches chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup fudge sauce, try recipe # # 10341
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- chocolate curls (to garnish)
- Let coffee ice cream warm slightly out of the freezer for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- Spread coffee ice cream over crust and drizzle with half of the fudge sauce.
- Freeze until slightly firm. Remove chocolate ice cream and warm slightly for about 20 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- Drizzle remaining fudge sauce over pie and sprinlke with almonds if desired.
- Freeze at least 2-3 hours before serving, if freezing longer, wrap well to prevent freezer burn.
- Serve with chocolate curls for garnish.
OMG! Wonderful! Loved this pie. Thanks for posting Pamela!