Recipe by Sydney Mike
Pronounced 'froo-toh-sah-LAH-tah' in Greek, this recipe combines a handful of favorite fruits for a summertime treat! Served with a favorite cheese, it makes for a refreshing end-of-meal dessert or for a wonderful mid-day snack!
Top Review by Elaniemay
Delightful! It is winter here, but I bet this would be fabulous in summer! I didn't have nectarines on hand and left out the bananas because of personal preference. Made for ZWT6.
- 2 golden delicious apples
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 Anjou pears
- 3 nectarines
- 3 bananas
- 4 kiwi fruits (firm)
- 4 oranges, juice of
- 29.58 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash apples & pears [& peel, if desired], then core & cut into fairly small pieces, & place in large salad bowl.
- Peel nectarines, bananas & kiwi fruits & cut into fairly small pieces, as well, & add to other fruit pieces.
- Mix orange Juice & honey & pour over fruit, then toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.