1/2 Photos of " from the Field" Green Beans, Fresh Herbs and Walnuts
For a great cooking class I attended in Morton, Illinois.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3While water is boiling, thinly slice both onions.
- 4Melt the butter and olive oil in a large skillet.
- 5Add onions and kosher salt and pepper.
- 6Allow the onions to caramelize for around 20-25 minutes.
- 7Add herbs and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 8Add green beans and walnuts; mix well.
- 9Heat for an additional 2 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " from the Field" Green Beans, Fresh Herbs and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 192.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: