Paramedic Leigh's Note:
Similar to a clambake, but with shrimp. Don't cut back on the Old Bay, use the entire half cup called for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 3 quarts water into a large pot, add onions, garlic, Old Bay and salt to taste.
- 2Squeeze lemon juice into stock, then toss in lemon halves, bring to a boil.
- 3When boiling, add add potatoes and kelbasa, cover pot and reduce heat, simmer until potatoes are just tender, about 20 minutes.
- 4Add corn, bring to medium-high and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in shrimp, let stand, covered, about 2 minutes.
- 6Serve seafood, sausage and veggies in small bowls with lemon wedges and melted butter.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frogmore Stew
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.4
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.6 mg
- Sodium 1675.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning