- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 lbs kielbasa, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ears corn, husked and halved
- 2 lbs shrimp
- lemon wedge
- butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3 quarts water into a large pot, add onions, garlic, Old Bay and salt to taste.
- Squeeze lemon juice into stock, then toss in lemon halves, bring to a boil.
- When boiling, add add potatoes and kelbasa, cover pot and reduce heat, simmer until potatoes are just tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add corn, bring to medium-high and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, let stand, covered, about 2 minutes.
- Serve seafood, sausage and veggies in small bowls with lemon wedges and melted butter.