Salad Supreme Seasoning
This is a copycat recipe for Schilling Salad Supreme. Use the entire recipe if making Mysterygirl's Linguini Salad in place of the 1/2 a jar that is called for in the recipe. It would be good mixed with italian dressing on vegetables too.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store in a sealable container in the fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Living overseas now and was trying to somewhat re-create my mom's famous spaghetti salad. It turned out so good. I did the spaghetti salad with this recipe minus the Romano cheese; then I added some homemade cashew cheese to the dish, somewhat like ricotta. Heaven. Thank you for this fantastic recipe. It is so nice to use the spices I have instead of buying another bottle.Reply