photo by MelinOhio
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 lbs kielbasa or 2 lbs hot smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 6 ears fresh corn, halved
- 4 lbs unpeeled shrimp
- additional Old Bay Seasoning
- seafood cocktail sauce
- Fill large container of a propane cooker halfway with water.
- Add 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning, Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, return to a boil, and cook 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn; return to a boil, and cook 10 minutes.
- Make sure potatoes are done at this point.
- Add shrimp, cook 3-5 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon onto a serving platter or newspaper.
- Serve with additional old bay and cocktail sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is so good!!!! Have fixed this at least 4 times. Usually add crabs also. If they are already cooked, just lay them on top of the stew to steam until hot. I line my table with freezer paper, dip the stew out with a spider then into a colander. It's a kick to see the surprised looks on my guests faces when I dump the colander into the middle of the table. And it's so much fun to watch them dig in. Serve with a variety of sauces and lots of napkins. Thanks for posting this great recipe.