Easy to Remember Low Country Boil
- Ready In:
- Place your pot and strainer on the burner and fire it off. Add the salt and Old Bay.
- Let the water come to a hard boil.
- Add potatoes and onions. Wait 10 minutes.
- Add sausage. Wait 10 minutes.
- Add corn. Wait 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Wait 2 minutes then turn off the heat. Wait 2 more minutes.
- Immediately remove the strainer from the pot! If you don't, the shrimp will be tough. (Not good at all).
- If you need more room in the pot for having more guests cook all everything except the shrimp. Take that strainer out and put your spare strainer in and then cook the shrimp just like the above recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!