- 4 cups Fritos corn chips
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili
- sour cream (optional)
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 1-1/2 quart casserole, layer 2 cups fritos corn chips, onion,1 cup cheese and chili. Top with remaining 2 cups frito corn chips.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with sour cream and olives.