Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a once a week recipe in my house, its quite delicious! you add the seasonings to your liking... and i just wanted to add that i am a butterton i cook with a lot of butter!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 3⁄4-1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon garlic powder (garlic salt is to strong but can be used)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- get out a square bowl,
- put raw pork chops is bowl,
- season with garlic powder, Lowery's salt, pepper to your liking to one side of pork chops,.
- take a fork and poke holes into the chop all over.
- flip the chops over and re-peat steps 3-4.
- heat pan to about medium heat (between 5-7).
- put 1/4-1/2 stick of butter in the heated pan (let melt).
- put 3-4 chops in the pan and cook until done (the inside is white NOT pink).