Recipe by Oolala
Another one of my clippings! Versatile recipe since you can use this for sole, halibut, cod or snapper fillets.
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Blend the bread crumbs with the sesame seeds.
- Dip each fillet lightly into flour, then into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs and seeds mixed together.
- Heat the oil to hot and reduce and fry fillets 3-8 minutes, on both sides, depending on the thickness of fish.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine onion, parsley, lemon juice and pour over fish before serving.