Honey Sesame Tilapia
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Wash and pat dry tilapia.
- In shallow bowl, mix together mustard, honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Place sesame sticks in food processor and crush until it resembles coarse sand. Place in large shallow bowl.
- Brush each tilapia fillet on both sides with honey-mustard mixture, then coat with crushed sesame sticks.
- Place coated fish on a non-stick or lined baking tray and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for my husband, and he ate all three pieces of tilapia. He really liked the flavors (I added ginger and left off the sesame sticks because I couldn't find them) and thought it still felt light and healthy, but not too boring. I will definitely make this again for him, and I'll try to find the sesame sticks for next time!
We all really liked this fish. It had a really good flavor. The only thing is we were hoping it would be a little crispier. Other than that we loved it. My youngest son said "This is good. This is really, really good". That is a high compliment from him. Thanks for another great way to cook tilapia!
This was a very nice way to serve fish! My hubby is the fish-eater of our household and he gave it the thumbs-up and said he would like to have it again. I had to look around for the sesame sticks but finally found them in the salad-dressing area (where the melba toast and croutons were). This fish had a good flavor and I will make it again!