Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very good and quick and easy, when you have leftover rice on hand.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups lean pork, slivered
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 T. oil. In a small bowl, beat eggs and water; cook eggs in hot oil, stirring constantly to scramble.
- Remove eggs from wok; chop eggs into small pieces.
- Add remaining 2 T oil to wok; fry pork.
- Add bean sprouts and ginger.
- When thoughly heated, add rice.
- Return eggs to rice mixture and toss constantly while adding soy sauce.
- Cook until thoughly heated.
- Scatter green onions over top and serve immmediately.