boneless pork cutlets fried with a coating of crushed cheeze its, the best I have ever had in my life!
- pour milk in bowl.
- crush cheeze its in hand onto plate (enough to coat both sides of cutlets).
- put cutlets in milk and press each side onto the cheeze its.
- set aside.
- pour vegetable oil in frying pan about 1/2 an inch and place all cutlets in pan.
- fry until cooked through and crust is a golden color about 4 minutes on each side depending how thin they are.
- strain on paper towels and enjoy! I usually serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.