Oven Fried Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumb (about 44 crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture; dredge in cracker crumb mixture. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is brown and done. Garnish, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation