Recipe by email@example.com
I got this from another recipe website. It is very good and very easy.
- 4 slices bacon, fried
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups fresh corn, cut from the cob
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in a large, heavy skillet, until crisp.
- Remove bacon; crumble and set aside.
- Add green pepper and onion to bacon grease in a skillet; sauté until crisp-tender.
- Stir in corn and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in salt and sprinkle bacon crumbles on top.