- 1 1⁄4 cups breadcrumbs, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, sharp, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Dip cheese cubes into beaten eggs and dredge in crumb mixture.
- Repeat procedure; place cheese on wax paper and chill l hour.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches in a Dutch oven, heat to 375°F
- Fry cheese in hot oil; until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.