Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to create recipe for your family. Recipe is courtesy of Cooking Thin with Chef Kathleen by Kathleen Daelemans. A good dessert substitute for ice cream for your kids. Usually, I cut the strawberries ahead of time and place in freezer for couple of hours.
- Rinse, then cut blemishes and tops off strawberries.
- Cut strawberries into quarters depending on size.
- Place cut strawberries into freezer bag and place into freezer.
- Remove frozen fruit from freezer and place into bowl of food processer.
- Add sugar to bowl of food processer.
- Puree fruit by pulsing processor on and off while gradually adding apple juice just until sorbet becomes will blended, smooth, and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
This was excellent! I added a splash of milk to make it creamy.