1/2 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Cobbler
Strawberry cobbler is a perfect finish to any summer meal. Best served hot, right out of the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 9"X13" baking dish.
- 3In a bowl mix together 4 tablespoons butter, self-rising flour, and milk. Stir until thick and stretchy, like biscuit dough. Add a little more milk or flour if necessary.
- 4In a separate bowl mix together half-n-half cream, sugar, and vanilla until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Drop 5 or 6 tablespoons of dough into the buttered baking dish.
- 6Pour in the prepared strawberries.
- 7Pour in the milk and sugar mixture.
- 8Pour in the strawberry syrup. (If you don't have strawberry syrup on hand, place 1/2 cup of strawberry jam or preserves in the microwave until thin but not boiling).
- 9Dollop on the remainder of the dough.
- 10Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- 11Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 364.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: