Baileys Mocha Frappe
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- chocolate fudge topping, to serve
- Place the ice cubes, the Baileys,the instant coffee and the milk in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Swirl the chocolate topping around the rim of 2 serving glasses.
- Fill with the Baileys mixture to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
One word says it all! DELICIOUS! I had to make this drink in a hot version as I broke the base of the blender where the plastic thing screws on. I don't know my own strength. Anyway, it makes for a wonderful hot beverage as I'm sure is the same with the frappe version. I'm just as glad I had to make it hot as it is cold out side and the extra warmth from the Bailey's takes it over the top! Thanks for posting! Made for Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Tag Game.