Low Fat Mock Mocha/Iced Mocha/ Mocha Frappe
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) single serving packet sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoons fat free French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 1 cup strong hot black coffee
- Put cocoa mix and creamer powder in mug.
- Add hot coffee, stir and enjoy.
- Note: for an iced mocha pour over ice. For a frappe, cool the beverage in the refrigerator for a few minutes; crush the ice in a blender add the cooled beverage and blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband, Walt and I live in Huntley, Illinois; about 1 hour west/northwest of Chicago O'Hare airport. I'm a stay at home wife with 3 adult children. I collect old cookbooks, enjoy reading, gardening, canning, candy making and jewelry making. I'm passionate about my savior, singing on the worship team and volunteering for a non-profit that provides free legal services to poor families. My favorite cookbooks are Taste of Home Contest Winning and those authored by Rachael Ray. A pet peeve is when a cook doesn't give an alternative for a difficult to find ingredient.