1/7 Photos of Fresh Spinach Mushroom Frittata
I had some fresh spinach that I needed to use and this recipe was born. Uses all the good stuff that I always have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in an oven proof skillet.
- 2Add garlic, onions and mushrooms cooking until onions are translucent.
- 3Add spinach, sautee for 2 minutes.
- 4Beat eggs, salt& pepper together.
- 5Pour over mixture in skillet, stirring to combine.
- 6Cook eggs for about 4 minutes, eggs will be almost but not quite set still moist on top.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and put in oven.
- 8Broil 6" from heat for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Spinach Mushroom Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 610.5 mg
- Sodium 1309.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g