Blue Cheese Spinach Frittata
I love this even the next day. It is quick to make and is a regular in our house.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 8 eggs or 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from the skillet. Add spinach to skillet in batches, cooking for 1 minute or until wilted. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs/egg substitute until frothy. Stir in the onion mixture, cooked spinach, mozzarella, blue cheese, tomatoes and nuts. Place in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more