Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE I GOT THIS RECIPE BUT IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES.FRESH PEACHES ARE IN RIGHT NOW SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND MAKE THIS GREAT CHEESECAKE.
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 (10 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peach flavoring (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup peeled chopped fresh peach
- PREHEAT OVEN 325 degrees F.
- SPRAY BOTTOM 9 IN.
- SPRINGFORM PAN LIGHTLY WITH OIL.
- FOR CRUST: STIR TOGETHER GRAHAM CRACKER CUMBS,BUTTER AND SUGAR IN MED.
- BOWL,MIX WELL.
- PRESS MIXTURE INTO BOTTOM OF PREPARED PAN.
- BAKE 8-10 MINS.
- ,REMOVEAND COOL.
- REDUCE HEAT TO 250 degrees F.
- FOR FILLING: BEAT CREAM CHEESE UNTIL LIGHT AND FLUFFY IN LARGE BOWL.
- GRADUALLY BEAT IN SUGAR UNTIL WELL BLENDED.
- ADD FLOUR, VANILLA, PEACH FLAVOR,EGGS, AND HEAVY CREAM:BEAT WELL.
- GENTLY STIR IN PEACHES.
- POUR INTO BAKED CRUST.
- PLACE SHALLOW PAN OF WATER ON BOTTOM RACK OF OVEN.
- PLACE SPRINGFORM PAN ON COOKIE SHEET IN TOP HALF OF OVEN.
- BAKE 1 Hour 15 MINutes, UNTIL SET BUT STILL JIGGLY IN THE CENTER.
- TURN OFF OVEN AND LEAVE CHEESECAKE IN OVEN WITH DOOR AJAR FOR 1 HouR.
- COOL COMPLETELY ON WIRE RACK, THEN REFRIGERATATE AT LEAST 4 HouRS.
- IF DESIRED GARNISH WITH FRESH PEACHES.
Made this for the Ontario Zaarfest held this weekend. I topped it with peaches that I cooked down with equal parts of icewine & water and added a dash of cinnamon & nutmeg. It was a nice light cheesecake that had the perfect amount of sweetness. It received many, many compliments and even a couple second helpings!.
Ummmmm this was sooooo goooood,and it felt so good to make it from scratch instead of from a box mix,and it was far easier to make than I thought it would be too.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE.Darlene
Wonderful recipe and instructions. It turned out so light, tasty and beautiful. It wasn't dry on the edges like some cheesecakes I've made and no crack! Thanks for sharing this recipe!