1/5 Photos of Fresh Fruit Yogurt Parfait
From Sue Bee Honey website. Use a combination of (seasonal) fresh fruit that is available where you live! A no guilt dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slightly soften the honey in the microwave so that it is easier to stir. Cool.
- 2In a bowl, combine the softened honey with the plain yogurt and vanilla extract.
- 3Using parfait glasses, layer the honey mixture alternately with the fruit and granola, ending with granola on top.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: