Fruit Yogurt Compote or Parfait
REFRESHING!!! Great breakfast, brunch, or snack! Use fresh or canned fruit with vanilla yogurt for a pretty compote or parfait. I used this recipe at a brunch and received wonderful comments from my guests. Multiply this recipe for the number of guests you are having or make just one for yourself!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal
- 4 strawberries
- 4 peach slices
- 4 pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Slice strawberries in halves. Cut peaches into 2 inch pieces.
- Layered fruit in a compote or parfait in the order given.
- Sprinkle top with sliced almonds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is the perfect breakfast, dessert or anytime snack. I use various yogurt flavors and a variety of fruits. This morning's choice was raspberry yogurt with a chopped up nectarine. Being the lazy one, I didn't bother layering; I just mixed the fruit and yogurt together in a dessert dish and topped with granola cereal and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!Reply