Recipe by Soup Fly *
I saw this in a Kraft recipe pamphlet the other day when I was looking for something quick and summery. Turned out really well and the colors are beautiful! I admit, I didn't use corn on the cob, but it still turned out great.
Top Review by Katanashrp
This is sooooo delicious. The 4 of us had it with some shrimp scampi, instead of pasta, to lower the carbs, and what a treat it was! So much better than linguine. Will definitely be making it again. Thank you.
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ears corn, cooked and cooled slightly
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cut into 1 inch lengths and cooked
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped basil