Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicate and tastful recipe with pungent and fresh flavors of Cilantro, Garlic, and Celery and will bring joy and freshness to your spring, you wont be disapointed!!
- 19 ounces fava beans
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped or pressed)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 fresh hot chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup light oil, of your choice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1. Rinse Fava Beans and place in a large bowl
- 2. Chop Onion, Garlic, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Chili, and Celery and place in bowl.
- 3. Add Salt, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Oil.
- 4. Mix and Serve.
OH MY. this is sooo fantastic!! the flavors just all work in symphony! I did sub parsley for cilantro because i can't stand the stuff but otherwise I actually followed the directions, lol. we so absolutely adore fresh fava beans & this recipe was a fantastic way to enjoy them! Thank you!