Recipe by Chef Youketnuba #2
This is a delicate and tastful recipe with pungent and fresh flavors of Cilantro, Garlic, and Celery and will bring joy and freshness to your spring, you wont be disapointed!!
Top Review by Elmotoo
OH MY. this is sooo fantastic!! the flavors just all work in symphony! I did sub parsley for cilantro because i can't stand the stuff but otherwise I actually followed the directions, lol. we so absolutely adore fresh fava beans & this recipe was a fantastic way to enjoy them! Thank you!
- 19 ounces fava beans
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped or pressed)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 fresh hot chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup light oil, of your choice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper