Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe in the parenting magazine. Simple to make and tastes good! i like to serve it with rice and some corn on the side
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, crushed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, thin sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Marinate chicken with onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Crush french fried onions in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into egg, then coat in onion crumbs.
- Bake 20 min at 400 degrees until cooked through.
Very nice chicken, nice and crunchy on the outside , with lots of flavour and lovely and moist on the inside. the cook time was perfect to keep it moist. very easy to put together and I will make it again, thanks for posting.