1/9 Photos of French Vanilla Ice Cream
Someone bought me a Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book (title). This book is great it tells how to make most of their flavors and some. The book can be ordered at the bookstore for about $8.95. The reason I like this ice cream is because you can freeze it and it is like the store bought hard ice cream. I do not eat it right from the freezer because to me it is to creamy. French Vanilla
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more. Pour in the cream, milk, and vanilla and whisk to blend.
- 3Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
- 4Makes 1 Quart **Variation: add 1 cup coarsely chopped Reese's Peanut butter cups, after ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done) let it continue processing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2546.0
- Calories from Fat 1751
- Total Fat 194.5 g
- Saturated Fat 118.3 g
- Cholesterol 1058.2 mg
- Sodium 444.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 151.6 g
- Protein 30.3 g