- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 ounces nestle choco bake chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 9 inch pie shell, baked and cooled.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in Chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time at high speed.
- Keep beating until the eggs are combined throughly with other ingredients.
- You want this to be smooth when you taste.
- This could take 4-6 minutes depending on your mixer.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill this preferably overnight or at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Once chilled you can garnish with sliced berries and whip cream.