1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Potato salad is always popular with my family. This one is very good I thought and since I am not overly wild about mayonnaise, it is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs red potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh curly-leaf parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1Put the sliced potatoes in a salad bowl; add in the onion while the potatoes are still warm.
- 2To make the vinaigrette: whisk together the vinegar and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Gradually whisk in the olive oil until an emulsion forms.
- 4Whisk in the parsley and pepper.
- 5Pour approximately 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette over the potatoes; toss gently but thoroughly coat potatoes.
- 6Add more dressing if the mixture is too dry.
- 7To serve immediately: garnish the salad with chopped parsley and hard-boiled eggs.
- 8You may cover the potato salad and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- 9Bring to room temperature and garnish before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.7
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar