French Potato Salad (Light)
- Ready In:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cook potatoes. I like to microwave them since it is quick, but you can also boil them or use leftover baked potatoes.
- Make dressing by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Cut potatoes into chunks, and pour dressing over them while they are still warm. Mix to combine, and serve.
Join The Conversation
This was a new type of potato salad for my family and we enjoyed it. I used two yukon gold and two red potatoes. After sampling the salad I preferred the gold. They cut cleaner, maintained a prettier color, and had a better texture in the dressing in my opinion. The dressing is good. I substituted white wine vinegar for white wine, but made no other changes. Thank you for sharing the recipe and a new experience!
Excellent potato salad made to go along with tonight's grilled chicken. Of course I had to sample and it's so good. I much prefer vinaigrette dressings on potato salads and this one is delicious. This will be perfect with the chicken and steamed asparagus. So glad that I tried it. Made for: For Your consideration game.