Recipe by Chef Shantal
This easy skillet meal is made with stove top stuffing mix and has a wonderful french onion flavor.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 pork chops, boneless, 1/2 inch thick about 1 lb./ 450 g
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet, over medium heat. Add pork chops and onions, season with pepper and thyme. Cook 5 mins on each side or until chops reach internal temperature of 160°F Remove chops, cook onions until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce, return chops to skillet. Place onions on chops.
- Mix stuffing mix with 1 cup hot water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with shredded cheese; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.