Chef Shantal's Note:
This easy skillet meal is made with stove top stuffing mix and has a wonderful french onion flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 pork chops, boneless, 1/2 inch thick about 1 lb./ 450 g
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1Heat oil in large non-stick skillet, over medium heat. Add pork chops and onions, season with pepper and thyme. Cook 5 mins on each side or until chops reach internal temperature of 160°F Remove chops, cook onions until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in worcestershire sauce, return chops to skillet. Place onions on chops.
- 3Mix stuffing mix with 1 cup hot water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with shredded cheese; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 806.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 32.5 g