1/4 Photos of French Cabbage Salad
Charlotte J's Note:
If you can't find White-wine tarragon-vinegar you may want to try to make it yourself. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the bacon into tiny bits, fry it in a big deep frying pan when crisp remove bacon to a bowl.
- 2Cut up the onion and garlic and fry them in the bacon fat.
- 3When they are brown, pour in the vinegar.
- 4Bring it just up to a simmer, add all the cabbage and bacon, toss it as you would a salad, and serve it.
- 5The cabbage doesn't cook, but it wilts a little under the hot vinegar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tarragon white wine vinegar