1/4 Photos of French Bread Pizza
This is a wonderful combination of flavors. My family loved it. Made for RSC #10
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- canola oil cooking spray
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, tidbits drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped (the kind in the jar)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- dried red pepper flakes, to taste and (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Slice bread horizontally in half.
- 3Spray each cut side with canola oil.
- 4Place bread cut side up on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6When it cools enough to handle, but still warm, spread cream cheese evenly over bread.
- 7Add sliced cherry tomatoes and chicken.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- 10Add the pineapple, peppers, garlic and onions.
- 11Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- 12Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through.
- 13NOTE: If you don’t like your vegetables crisp, you can microwave them for about 60 seconds to soften them before adding to the pizza.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1129.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 1862.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 49.8 g