Recipe by 89240
This is an easy dessert. Although not identical to ice cream, its nice to have for a sweet tooth. I've never tried, but I assume you could use different extracts such as vanilla or almond.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is so yummy and so simple to make all the same! Really incredible! I love the cool peppermint taste in my throat. I will cut down the peppermint extract to 1 tsp. though next time, since it was a little bit too strong this time with 1 1/4 tsps. This recipe is definitely a keeper and I will make it again!
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons mint extract
- 1 egg white
- green food coloring, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until foamy.
- Pour into freezer safe dish.
- When edges start to get icy, stir and return to freezer until slightly firm at this point, you can stir and eat, or add a little milk or soy milk to make it creamier (i always do).