- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 (8 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs until smooth. Pour into a greased jelly roll pan and bake at 350* for 20 minute Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla pudding and milk – beat mixture until smooth.
- Fold in crushed and drained pineapple. Spread mixture over the cooled cake.
- Spread cool whip over the top. Sprinkle with Coconut (optional) Refrigerate.