Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce is ideal served over vanilla ice-cream.
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 180 g dark chocolate, chopped (Use the best quality you can)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄3 cup Frangelico
- Combine cream, chocolate and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Cook stirring with a metal spoon for 8 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the frangelico and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and serve immediately.
This was delicious! I used heavy whipping cream and some Belgian chocolate. It was sweet but perfect to cut the Frangelico! We had this over ice cream! Thanks Calms79!