White Chocolate Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 lb white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- Add the cream and butter to a small saucepan.
- Place the pan over low heat until the butter melts and the cream comes to a simmer (stir frequently).
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate in a bowl, stirring until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla and creme de cacao; serve warm or at room temperature.
- **White Chocolate Almond Sauce--substitute amaretto for the creme de cacao; optional--add 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds to the finished sauce.
- **White Chocolate Rum Sauce--add 3 Tablespoons gold rum or coconut rum to the finished sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!