Irish Milk Chocolate Sauce
photo by under12parsecs
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, good quality, chopped
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1 tablespoon French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half (could use heavy cream)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons Irish whiskey (Jameson)
- 2 tablespoons irish cream (Bailey's)
- In a small microwavable bowl (or double boiler) combine chocolate, caramel, nutella, creamer, half and half and salt. Microwave in 20 second intervals (stirring in between) until chocolate is almost melted. Stir to completely melt chocolate.
- Add in small pieces of butter. Stir to melt. Add whiskey and irish cream.
- Serve warm over vanilla ice cream or pound cake or anything else that strikes your fancy. It can be reheated in 10 second intervals in the microwave.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!