NO CHURN VANILLa BEAN ICE CREAM
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pure vanilla extract, vanilla seeds and sel de mer; stir well and set aside.
- In a chilled bowl of a stand mixer, add heavy cream and with the chilled whisk attachment, process until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop half of whipped cream into condensed milk mixture and fold gently. Add it to the remaining whipped cream and fold until well blended. Pour mixture into a 9 x 5 x 3 chilled metal loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and transfer to the freezer for at least 5 to 7 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.