Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious hazelnut nut flavored cheesecake! From the Frangelico website.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1⁄2 cup Frangelico
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients at low speed.
- Pour into ready-made piecrust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with raspberries or boysenberries.
Dude, this is good cheesecake! I could not quite taste the frangelico,, but it still tasted good ground some whole hazelnuts and sprinked around the sides to form a crust. This makes two not one. However this is my first cheesecake and it tasted fantastic!