Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Francesca taught me to make this delicious rolls..I got addicted at once :)
Make and share this Francesca's Turkey Ham Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g smoked turkey ham, in slices (any smoked ham will be ok)
- 100 g cream cheese (sweet, soft, mild-tasting, white cheese like Philadelphia, etc.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon walnuts, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stalk fresh celery
- 4 tablespoons of peeled pistachios (dried and salted)
- Chop only the whitest part of the celery in very small pieces, add to the cheese and work it with a fork to make it smoother.
- Then add the spices and the peeled pistachos.
- Spread this cheese cream on one slice of smoked turkey ham and roll it.
- Place the rolls in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes and serve cold.
- Buon appetito!
I LOVED these roll ups and so did my husband and he's very hard to please.