Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother's four bean salad, made with stevia.
- 59.16 ml stevia (I use truvia brand, it's equal to about 2/3 C sugar)
- 236.59 ml cider vinegar
- 118.29 ml vegetable broth
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml spicy mustard
- 4.92 ml marjoram or 4.92 ml basil
- 59.14 ml parsley flakes
- 2 (907.18 g) can green beans
- 453.59 g can kidney beans
- 453.59 g can wax beans
- 453.59 g can lima beans
- 2 medium bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
- Chop the onions and put them in the bowl to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Chop the peppers and add them in for another 5 minutes.
- After they marinate add the rest of the ingredients and chill in the refrigerator.