- 1 large reynolds oven cooking bag
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless beef round steak (1/2-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- SHAKE flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- ADD tomatoes, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper to oven bag. Squeeze oven bag to blend in flour. Pound steak to 1/8 to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut steak in 4 pieces. Add steak to oven bag. Turn oven bag to coat steak with sauce. Arrange steak in an even layer in oven bag.
- CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until steak is tender.